Wednesday 27 November 2013

Project 6 : Amphitheater Stage


So,this is the sixth project for us.We were arrange into a group of 15 or 16 and different studio master for each different group.This is a big project for us to let us practise to be a professional.This project is about building an amphitheater stage.We will have to do a report to show all the information about our amphitheater stage project 6a),draw out our amphitheater stage(project 6b).Of course,we need to build out the whole amphitheater stage with the scale of 1:5(project 6c).

In project 6a, I as a student of quantity survey,have to produce some costing report,like estimating cost report and costing report of the materials of our model.

Pictures below is the picture for project 6b:
This is the drawing of our amphitheater stage.The concept of our idea is base on wave of sea.In this drawing,we can know some detail of our amphitheater stage,for example,the main design,the cross section of the stage,the location plan and etc.
Finally, we are going to start our BIG project.  We need to construct the model that we designed before.It's not an easy job as it takes a lot of time and effort.  Beside that, this project cost us a lot of money $$$...T.T...I am a QS student, so I take care of those financial stuff,especially buying the materials.  So I have to try my best to save the cost, so that each member in our group could pay less.Our group leader and assistant - Redha and Mandy arrange the work for us to make sure that everyone of us have our own duty .So, we manage to done this project faster than some of other group. Alright, I can't wait to show our final product hahaha. 

This is it ,my biggest project in the first semester.  I felt soooooo excited after done this big creature. I also gain a new experience when I did this with my group member in various major and without any conflict.  we cooperate well and happily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment