Wednesday 27 November 2013

Project 1 : Me,Myself and I

This is my every first studio assignment in my university life,and i was shock by this assignment because of the requirement. Okay,let me introduce the first assignment from me.I have to draw my face in this assignment . @.@ what a hard work for me . I have to get some help from my friend that have basic of drawing,and finally I managed to produce the drawing .
Besides that,I have to write something about myself and what will I be in next five years .So i started to think about the question , what can i do in the next five years? O.o ...I'm also feel curious about that.
Alright,let's look on the second part of this assignment,that is create a logo for myself.This was not a easy job for me too as I have not much of creativity . So as you can see,my logo is just a simple design.However, there is still contain some meaning inside .
 As you can see,it's like a alphabet G inside the circle.That is the first alphabet of my surname and also my name. 'NOW OR NEVER' ...and this is my tagline.

No comments:

Post a Comment