Wednesday 27 November 2013

Project 2:Natural structure & Man-made structure 



This is the bus stop around the HBP area. Everyday there will have a lot of students standing or sitting there waiting for bus.The first picture is edited from the real one(second picture).This is because i have no any basic in drawing,so i have to use other way to help me done my assignment .
This is a tree near HBP area also,and I draw this as a natural sources . Same as the man-made structure,i have edited the picture first before i draw . I found that it would not help me a lot for this natural sources, not like the picture before.It is because that some part of the tree is very difficult to draw especailly the trunk.Besides that,some part of the leaf is darker and some part are lighter due to the sunlight .No matter what, i have try my best to complete this task and I am not expecting I will get very high score. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment