Thursday 26 December 2013

PROJECT 8 : PERFORMANCE AND AWARD NIGHT

This is the last project for us in RUS 104. I'm feel shocked initially when know our last project is to perform. The theme for the performance and award night is 'The Lost Kingdom' , and we need to perform according to our kingdom . After a 'lucky draw', we get MAJAPAHIT as our kingdom . Seriously , I have zero knowledge about this kingdom . However , with the help of my coursemate , I manage to get some knowledge about this kingdom . We choose to dance on the night . However , we have no enough time for preparation for our performance . This is because we have 2 quiz on that Wednesday . So , we started our first practice on Wednesday night, and 2 days after that we have to perform . What a lucky thing happen on us is, we manage to find a dancing teacher on that night and it is actually quite sudden . We call the teacher as Jerry .He is the friend of 1 of my coursemate and he is very good in dancing .he gave us some idea about our performance . Besides that , he willing to teach us dancing until very late (until 6 am in the morning ). We do appreciate his help and very touch for his distribution . This is the first time I learn to dance ,and I need to dance in front of so many people . I wish I can do it well >.<
 .
This photo is took at 6am in the morning after finish our practice . I wish this is the last time I DON'T SLEEP for the first semester .
The day has come . We will enter the hall in a group . The environment inside the hall is very freaky . It's really like ancient kingdom . 

This is us - The Majapahit kingdom . 


Let's look at our costume . What can i say about this? It's the best costume of that day .



No comments:

Post a Comment